Ninja Kiwi Website

1. DartMonkey798543 23 Sep 2015 12:38 PM my problem is that i can't log in to my other account named Carlos4066. i use google. thi account uses google too. when i log in to google i just log in to this account and can't log in to the other one. cAN SOMEONE FIX THIS?
  2. Ben-ur

Shining-blade 7-dartling 29
    Ben-ur 06 Oct 2015 06:20 PM I think it happens in all browsers (I tested in Google Chrome and Firefox):
    I log in with a Google account and I checks "Keep me logged in". If I try to play any game, the NK game bar will show I'm logged in and I will can play the game. But if I close the browser, and open it again, the NK game bar will show I'm logged in and I will can play the game, but the NK Site bar will be the same.
    NK Game Bar:

NK Site bar:

If I login with the game oppened, it happens: logged in in game bar and not logged in in site bar

Now I need to go to the game again if I want to hide the bar with

Can you fix this issue with both login bars, or let to hide the Site bar without logging in the bar?
    Edit: I tried to refresh the page but the same happens
  3. Ben-ur

Ben-ur 06 Oct 2015 06:44 PM view
    DartMonkey798543 wrote:my problem is that i can't log in to my other account named Carlos4066. i use google. thi account uses google too. when i log in to google i just log in to this account and can't log in to the other one. cAN SOMEONE FIX THIS?

You need to logout in Google.com first. Then you will need to say what google email you will use.
  4. BFRIDAY15 08 Oct 2015 05:28 PM can you change your email from one to another? example I have got a school email what will be deleted next friday so I want to move it to another email, CAN I DO THIS? PLEASE RESPOND AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!
  5. Ben-ur

Ben-ur 08 Oct 2015 07:36 PM view
    BFRIDAY15 wrote:can you change your email from one to another? example I have got a school email what will be deleted next friday so I want to move it to another email, CAN I DO THIS? PLEASE RESPOND AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

Try to email support@ninjakiwi.com
    http://www.ninjakiwi.com/support
  6. Drunked_Man 31 Oct 2015 01:09 PM Thx It Realy Help
  7. josh gray 10 Nov 2015 06:50 AM i am logged but when i try to play a game it tells me to log in but it never logs me in for most of the games if tryed i had that problem so far the only games that let me play where BMC and SAS4 i went to the support page but that dident help at all so can anyone help
  8. gohma

Blue-wolves 26-scaredghost 26
    gohma 26 Nov 2015 09:32 PM did exactly what is written in the topic start, but for several weeks I see this bullshit when I'm logged in and try to load ANY game. I tried many different and see no reason why this doesn't load and I see this:

http://abload.de/img/loadingocspg.jpg

"Loading" is not loading and this screen stays!
  9. Tektile 05 Jan 2016 11:06 AM Logging out/closing browser and restarting not working.
    Clicking log-in/log-out button on the site doesn't make a difference.

Clicking log-in in the game window just sends me to my profile, as I'm already logged in on the site.
    Clicking log-in in game when I'm not signed in opens the log in screen, then my profile. Game remains as guest.

Clearing cache hasn't made a difference.
    Different browsers haven't made a difference.
    Shift+F5 hasn't made a difference.

Anything I'm missing?
  10. lord phantam 08 Jan 2016 10:38 PM i need help i cant log in to my other account and support@ninjakiwi.com is not answering i have send seven massages to them

You are viewing the forum archives and posting is disabled. Check out the new forums right here!

Ajax-loader