Comments

• 27-monkeyace
    BarneyGumble_de about 1 month ago

Hello, when will it be possible to play Tower Keepers with my NK account again? NK Support wrote at March that they are working on it. I was a Guild Leader and play this Game for some years and it is verry unsatisfying to loose all this.

• 15-btd_dart
    REQUIEM99 about 1 month ago

I simply cannot wait for btd battles 2!!!

churlock333 about 1 month ago

I'm a TK fan. Which platform are you most likely use to communicate any new developments re TK? I ask this because NK seemingly use a number of different platforms, e.g., facebook, twitter, instagram, blogs, etc., etc., and I'm not sure where to look first...

• 7-dartling
    Aaron864 about 1 month ago

BTD Battles 2 - Will it have Card Battles? If so will it get frequent updates?

Theflyingtomcat about 1 month ago

The monkeys are fighting a long time on high round games.... where do they go to the bathroom? 0_0

LilyEvans12 about 1 month ago

There probably isn't a way to tell, but do you know the gender ratio of bloons players? Or maybe easier to figure out, the gender ratio of the NK staff?

• Btd5_ice
    Mathew_BTD about 1 month ago

Something weird happened to my first comment so I will re-ask. Thanks for answering my first comment! So now some theory I have. So a while ago I noticed a theme about Military and Magic classes. So all Military towers have global range at one point. It's innate for Sniper, Dartling, Ace, Heli, and Mortar. And must be upgraded for Sub and Buccaneer, 2xx and 4xx respectively. Also 230 Sub can see over walls and can shoot Ballistic Missiles without intel. So that should make Enntien the only "true Military" hero because he is the only hero with permanent global range. And for Magic towers they all can buff other Magic towers or all towers without it being their main focus unlike Village. xx5 Wizard, x3x Ninja, 4xx Support Temple, 2xx Alc, and xx4 Druids. So that should make Obyn and Ezili "true Magic" heroes because they both buff Magic towers and Adora shouldn't be a "true Magic" hero because she cannot buff other towers. So long story short my question, is this intentional from a game design standpoint?

• Btd5_glue
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaario about 1 month ago

Btd6 has an odyssey mode, but will it ever have an iliad mode?

CarlFilip19 about 1 month ago

How do you feel when people exploit unbalanced things in your games, especially BTD6? I also found out that Monday is a good day for posting comments.

• 5-btdheli